Traction-Talk  

Go Back   Traction-Talk > Advertisements > For-Sale Adverts
Register Donate Events Calendar Picture Albums

For-Sale Adverts Steam items and equipment For Sale.

#1  Post / In Thread 
Old 15th March 2012, 09:06 AM
Engineer

Full Name: Tom Allen
Default Ferguson TED20

Hi everyone

Up for sale is a fergy i thought i would have time for but after 18 months i wont be able to get it finished as to busy with steam rollers and my other fergy. Its a TED.

As you can see the bodywork is in good condition with only surface rust. The previous owner drove it into its parking place and sheeted it all up properly and never got round to it but he said everything worked when he parked it up. When i got it the engine was seized but i have freed this now and replaced the piston rings and re honed the stuck cylinder and the engine is back together it just needs the valves setting and rocker cover put back on. I have stripped down the engine bay and started to paint a lot of the ancillaries such as battery tray, starter motor etc. Everything is there and if wanted i can bolt them all back on. The clutch and the brakes work fine and not stuck I found this out by towing it around the yard.

I bought a load of new bits for it from agriline like new engine seal kit, radiator hose, etc etc so pretty much everything is there to finish it. It also comes with a brand new (old stock) radiator and exhaust pipe. The front tyres hold air and would be useable but the backs are useless but i have a set of replacements with about 15-20% tread on them which i was going to put on until i could afford new ones.

The tractor would be an easy restoration as the engine has been done so would just need cleaning and spray painting.

I am looking for £650.00 including all the parts from agriline and tyres etc but open to offers.

I can deliver up to about 200 mile radius from potton bedfordshire and will be about 25p per mile both directions which will cover the fuel costs and lunch at the services.

sammy tractor.jpg

sammy tractor1.jpg
  #2  Post / In Thread 
Old 16th March 2012, 01:00 PM
Engineer

Full Name: Tom Allen

Now sold.