Traction-Talk  

Go Back   Traction-Talk > Advertisements > For-Sale Adverts
Register Donate Events Calendar Picture Albums Mark Forums Read

For-Sale Adverts Steam items and equipment For Sale.

#1  Post / In Thread 
Old 26th November 2022, 08:35 PM
Apprentice

Full Name: Paul Brook
Default Low loader trailer

Anyone in the market for a nice low loading trailer? Only I have one coming in soon that would suit most engines. A proper 2 axle Andover fork lift trailer, with a full width hydraulic ramp (ideal for a roller) and a winch. No pictures yet, but if you are interested shout. Price will depend on whether I test it or you do, but it will be a fair price. If you are in the market, then shout or email me at rustytrucks@mail2world.com
  #2  Post / In Thread 
Old 2nd December 2022, 01:48 PM
Apprentice

Pictures now available on request.
  #3  Post / In Thread 
Old 3rd December 2022, 11:36 AM
Apprentice

Here is some more detail as to what we have here (we picked it up on Thursday in the pouring rain and were more interested in getting it back as opposed to playing with it. But we have had a better look now. If we did not already have a trailer that we have customised for our own purposes then it would definitely be staying, it is a great bit of kit.

As it stands (untested) I think it is worth £4750. I could get it tested in the new year, tyres are great, it could use a new pair of fog lamps and some of the brake unions could do with swapping out as they are tatty. But I would probably be looking for a £1000 more.

It has air suspension, a full width hydraulic flip toe rear ramp (it was purpose built by Andovers as one of their forklift carryng range) and a hydraulic winch that looks 5 or 6 tons) In its current form it has had an electric hydraulic pump pack and tank plonked up on the Swan neck, but this is just plumbed into the hydraulic couplings that originally have been connected to pump gear on the tractor. But if your tractor does not have tipping gear then all that is needed is an Anderson plug.

The Swan neck has removable sideboards and is 13 ft or so long, the main deck is 24 ft long. We reckon it weighs 10 tons empty, giving it a 19 ton payload.
  #4  Post / In Thread 
Old 24th December 2022, 04:13 PM
Apprentice

Some pictures here:

https://app.photobucket.com/u/RustyT...0-d8a5a24747e9
  #5  Post / In Thread 
Old 25th December 2022, 04:22 PM
Apprentice

A better link ( the photobucket one seems to take you to an ad for photobucket) https://photos.app.goo.gl/PyvAE1BxRpANVDJUA