Traction-Talk  

Go Back   Traction-Talk > Steam Rallies > Steam Events
Register Donate Events Calendar Picture Albums Mark Forums Read

Steam Events Let others know about events in your area.

#1  Post / In Thread 
Old 13th May 2008, 10:34 AM
Oily Rag

Full Name: Nadine Lingard
Default The South West Model Engineering, Model Making & Hobbies Exhibition, Shepton Mallet

Our inaugural event in April 2008 was a fantastic success with 6,000 visitors over the two days at the Royal Bath and West Showground – proving that the South West is hungry for such an event!

It therefore gives me great pleasure to announce we will be running this event on an annual basis and the dates for

The South West Model Engineering, Model Making and Hobbies Exhibition

Will be

18th – 19th April 2009

Held at

The Royal Bath & West Showground, Shepton Mallet

Shepton Mallet has proven to be perfect venue for this event. It is a superb exhibition centre with over 10,000sqm of clear span indoor exhibition space, full on-site facilities including easy level access, secure exhibitor parking and free on-site car parking for over 15,000 cars, free on-site camping facilities and an endless amount of outdoor space. The Royal Bath & West Showground is easily reached, very well known and ideally suited for this major event. The Royal Bath & West Showground hosts many top events including our very successful Footman James Bristol Classic Car show which will be celebrating it’s 30th year in 2009.

The South West Model Engineering, Model Making and Hobbies Exhibition covers trade stands, club stands, indoor and outdoor attractions including feature areas such as the on site boating lake and railway, displays of model airplanes, cars, trains, military vehicles and figures with many more being arranged. This will create both a stimulating experience and a superb shopping extravaganza for all visitors.

Please take a look at our website www.swmee.co.uk where you can view a video of this year’s show (video will be available soon), extensive pictures in the photo gallery both the indoor and outdoor floorplans and testimonials from this year's exhibitor's and visitor's.

If you are part of a club or just an individual enthusiast who would like to take part in this event please don't hesitate to contact me on 0117 907 1000 or e-mail me at nadine@nwe.co.uk.

I look forward to speaking with you and working with you to deliver one of the best modelling events in the South West, if not the Country.

Nadine Lingard
Event Manager
Nationwide Exhibitions (UK) Ltd