View Single Post
  #1  Post / In Thread 
Old 6th August 2019, 07:39 PM
Engineer

Full Name: Bill Starling
Default Steam-It Sunday 2019 at the Forncett Steam Museum

I thought I was going to wave a flag for the NTET's 'Steam-It Sunday' on 6th October, but I can't find any reference to it on their website or Facebook page. Is it still planned?
We are definitely holding our 27th Model Engineers' Day and Miniature Steam Rally then, with our usual road run to the Norfolk Tank Museum, just over a mile away.

All being well, the miniatures will be lead by Fowler AA7 'Cissie', which only just fits our lane.

You are invited to come and spectate or, even better, take part. There were about 15 miniatures there last year.
I'll be pleased to send you an invitation and entry form if you let me have an e-mail address.
Those amongst you with an insouciant nature (I've looked it up, it means "a relaxed and happy way of behaving without feeling worried or guilty") should have the chance to see some of the work of our own 'oly2brf5'. (No pressure Andrew. It will be good to see you again.)
It should be a great weekend, with Wimbish on the Saturday and Forncett on the Sunday.
Hope to see you there.
Bill.