Traction-Talk

Traction-Talk (https://www.tractiontalkforum.com/index.php)
-   Steam Events (https://www.tractiontalkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Smallwood... (https://www.tractiontalkforum.com/showthread.php?t=22160)

suzukiman 8th May 2012 07:54 AM

Smallwood...

Has anyone had their Pass for Smallwood Rally 26/27 May yet ?.

Who's going ?

Cheers

Tez

davidje 8th May 2012 12:21 PM

We will be going, it's on the doorstep and where Edwin Foden was born in 1841 but we don't need passes.

suzukiman 8th May 2012 01:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidje (Post 210071)
We will be going, it's on the doorstep and where Edwin Foden was born in 1841 but we don't need passes.

Well David...I've just dusted and polished my camera so watch out for the competition, If I get my Pass ! :D

Cheers

Tez

davidje 8th May 2012 07:25 PM

Do you want me to check with the truck and bus men to see if they have had theirs yet? I did hear one exhibitor say at the weekend that he had not even applied but was going to turn up anyway and he was encouraging another chap to do the same. It seems it's an informal event.

suzukiman 8th May 2012 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidje (Post 210115)
Do you want me to check with the truck and bus men to see if they have had theirs yet? I did hear one exhibitor say at the weekend that he had not even applied but was going to turn up anyway and he was encouraging another chap to do the same. It seems it's an informal event.

Well I had an entry form come in January and I filled it in and sent it off with a S.A.E !, I think they are waiting to see what the weather is going to be like as we have had some very muddy starts at Smallwood. Got a couple of weeks to go yet !. No panic. :D

Cheers

Tez

ruston3hp 8th May 2012 08:44 PM

Well I am panicking! I have booked in the Stationary Engine section and have recieved no pass as yet, the problem is that I am away for the next fortnight so if it doesn't arrive by friday then I will have to take a chance that they will let me in without one! Not even had one for Belvoir Castle yet, and that is next week, yet the passes have arrived for rallies that I am going to in september.

Pete.

JTurner23 9th May 2012 07:36 AM

We have one of our lorries booked in but have not heard anything back yet either. So its obviously not just the steam section!

mrss 10th May 2012 07:19 PM

this is off there facebook page it says all passes have been sent out
gate passes sent out These will be exchanged for wristbands on entry, 2 adults wristbands per exhibit. Lost or extra wristbands £10.

Don't lose them, no pass, no entry.

Gates will be open for exhibitors, public camping & stall holders at 10am on Friday 25 May 2012.

suzukiman 11th May 2012 06:53 PM

My passes have arrived in the post today. thumbsup

Cheers

Tez

TwelveSpeed 11th May 2012 09:56 PM

Smallwood Vintage Rally Ltd - gate passes

Quote:

Originally Posted by davidje (Post 210071)

Sorry David but you do need passes. Due to limited space we are not accepting entries on the gate this year.

Passes have been sent out this week for Commercials, light commercials, Steam, Awning displays, stall holders & classic caravans/campers. Other section leaders are also sending out their passes. So if you've sent a completed entry form before the closing date on 30 April 2012 with an sae for the return of your pass, you will be receiving it shortly.
Please can you pass this information on to anyone who may not read this forum.
We don't have a website but do have a page on Facebook with information & photos from last year. You can also send us a message.
Thank you