Traction-Talk  

Go Back   Traction-Talk > Advertisements > For-Sale Adverts
Register Donate Events Calendar Picture Albums

For-Sale Adverts Steam items and equipment For Sale.

#1  Post / In Thread 
Old 20th October 2016, 05:36 PM
Engineer

Full Name: Andy Gallacher
Default Ted 20 Part built 3" scale Burrell

Here's TEF 20 listing now with pics!

Hello All,

Looking for any advice and interested parties with selling the below part built 3" scale Burrell to the Plastow design.

I have had the engine for around 17 years and have done nothing to it other than under coat the front wheels and perch bracket and move it from house to house as i have moved through the last 17 years. I think it is now time to part company with it but have no idea of its current value?

We purchased the engine from a lady whos husband had spent around 15 years getting it to this stage and unfortunatly passed away before it was completed so going by that it would make the engine over 30 years old!

Everything appears to be there and loosely fitted together although the boiler is no use as i dont think it would meet any of todays standards plus there is no paper work for the boiler so please bare this in mind it will alo require a full strip down and paint and rebuild.
The whistle and governor got damaged when i moved house last year by the removal company which has now spurred me on to sell it as with a young family i will never get chance to finih it nore do i have the machinery required now.

I have included pictures below and if you would like any more info or pictures please feel free to give me a ring on 07748914031 or send me a PM

The engine is in Livingston up in Sunny Scotland

Any advice on the value or the engine would be most appriciated too.

Edit,
Can't seem to get pictures to upload just get a message saying "Token Expired" can anyone help here?

Please contact Mark ( TEF 20 ) through his selling page for more details

Hope there oK Mark.

Andrew.
  #2  Post / In Thread 
Old 26th October 2016, 04:31 PM
Engineer

Full Name: Andy Gallacher

Engine is now sold!!