Traction-Talk  

Go Back   Traction-Talk > Advertisements > For-Sale Adverts
Register Donate Events Calendar Picture Albums Mark Forums Read

For-Sale Adverts Steam items and equipment For Sale.

#1  Post / In Thread 
Old 19th September 2017, 01:47 PM
Engineer

Full Name: Adam Brown
Default Galloper Horse

I have been contacted by a customer of mine who has just reached the very reluctant decision to sell his Galloper Horse, due to buying more things to restore - including another horse!

This horse is an Anderson Double Seater which has been restored from a very distressed state over a long period. To give some idea of the detail, there are nearly 2,000 hand painted stitches in the saddle. The tail is real horsehair and it is mounted on a freestanding hardboard plinth. There is a photo album detailing the restoration included.

Interestingly and rather unusually the full working history of the horse is also known. It comes from Dewhurst's Gallopers and the horse was named after the winner of the 1952 Derby. More history is available from the seller, including working day pictures of the horse at work.

Offers are invited in the region of £4,000. Horses like this don't come up often and I've not seen one with history.

In the first instance drop me a PM on here, or call Craftmaster during office hours (01954 231 308). I'll then put you in touch with the seller directly, it is located in the Southampton area