Traction-Talk  

Go Back   Traction-Talk > Advertisements > For-Sale Adverts
Register Donate Events Calendar Picture Albums

For-Sale Adverts Steam items and equipment For Sale.

#1  Post / In Thread 
Old 24th April 2012, 10:56 AM
Engineer

Full Name: Tom Allen
Default 2 Berth Caravan 1997

Hi Everyone

Due to the arrival of a baby in October we have decided to sell our 2 berth caravan now and upgrade so its not another thing to worry about when the baby comes.

Bailey Pageant Imperial 1997, 2 berth van with end bathroom.

High spec van with everything working full air blown central heating, fride/freezer, full size cooker with 4 hobs, complete large awning in good condition. Best thing about this caravan is the end bathroom, it is huge and ideal for rallies as has a separate shower compartment, toilet with running water flush. All inside in good condition with no major marks, although a rally caravan you couldnt tell as we keep it very nice as use it for holidays. Just installed a brand new water heater (£350) as the old one died.

The outside is good except for the a frame covering having a couple of cracks and the rear offside having a bit of damage. Basically got a bit close to a stone wall and the awning rail got caught and pulled back this was done 3 years a go and I have never got it fixed properly as bent the awning rail back into shape and sealed it with caravan sealant it has never leaked so not bothered to do it.

With the van you will get a battery, water container, waste water container, gas bottle, leg winder, water hose everything you need to start caravanning. If you do not want this then knock £100.00 off the price.

Asking £2500 ONO. I am happy to deliver it but will have to charge or can bring it to a local rally beds, herts, cambs area if you pay my entrance fee

I am looking for a 4+ berth van preferably with an end bathroom. Similar spec to this one and similar age. Any size, twin axle is all good. So maybe do a swap with cash either way for the right van.

Pictures will be up on saturday after I cleaned it as just had a muddy apprentice weekend at old warden
  #2  Post / In Thread 
Old 24th April 2012, 12:42 PM
Engineer

Helps if you can contact me, phone 078910 63077 or email tomallen_2003@hotmail.com. Or of course pm me on here.
  #3  Post / In Thread 
Old 2nd May 2012, 10:10 AM
Engineer

A few pics

#4  Post / In Thread 
Old 11th May 2012, 07:51 AM
Engineer

Now Sold, Thanks