Traction-Talk  

Go Back   Traction-Talk > Advertisements > For-Sale Adverts
Register Donate Events Calendar Picture Albums

For-Sale Adverts Steam items and equipment For Sale.

#1  Post / In Thread 
Old 3rd April 2017, 06:58 PM
Engineer

Full Name: Nigel McBurney
Default Milling machine

Adcock & Shipley milling machine,type 2E universal with 42inch swivelling table, overarm with arbour support, fitted with the vertical head attachment both spindles 40 INT, 3 phase,power feed to main table,plus coolant pump in base. accessories are as follows very long 1 inch arbour to allow for spiral milling at 45 degrees, 40 int short arbour, collars and bearing collars to suit arbour support, 1 1/4 inch dia arbour with collars but no arbour bearing collar,Osborne titanic end mill holder with 4 imperial collets,large Clarkson end mill holder with 2 imp collets and one metric collet, 40 int to 3 mt adaptor, 40 int stub arbour, 40 int collet holder plus a few DA ( double angle collets) ,some T nuts. price £800 cash, I have owned it for 20 years and it only got occasional use for cutting gears ,spiral and straight, plus occasional heavier work which was beyond the capacity of my turret mill, none of the gear cutting kit is for sale.Age forces sale . There are a couple of faults please phone for details tel ) 01962 772203 East Hants , It will take a couple of people to remove the mill,I do not have any gear to lift the mill it weighs around 25 cwt but there is good access for a lorry with hiab ,sorry I am not in a position to help with moving the mill but I do have rollers ,crowbars,pallet truck etc.
  #2  Post / In Thread 
Old 9th April 2017, 09:17 PM
Engineer

stil for sale
  #3  Post / In Thread 
Old 11th May 2017, 08:08 PM
Engineer

This ad is to be changed ,i.e. price and spec so see new ad.