Traction-Talk  

Go Back   Traction-Talk > Advertisements > For-Sale Adverts
Register Donate Events Calendar Picture Albums

For-Sale Adverts Steam items and equipment For Sale.

#1  Post / In Thread 
Old 23rd October 2008, 08:15 AM
Oily Rag

Full Name: Graham Martin
Default 4 1/2 Burrell (New) For Sale

I have just done a 4 1/2 Burrell Gen Agr castings from LSM and I have almost done the second one, both were to remember my Mother and Father and more I see much later thy are in my heart more than items. it is sad that I need to sell not been to well of late.
I need to let you know offers need to be around £18,000 and it can come with a trailer that was built to carry the eng, also new with hand winch covered unit. We have paperwork and Certs. The second Burrell will take me 14 days to comp, would sell that a little less if you wanted to carry on the work say £16,500 its only a matter of putting parts back after the painting was done thats all, but no trailer. Both Boilers are Valentin New like I say never steamed at events olny in workshop we have all pressure testing kit here, have have steamed her Sundays once or twice, just to get my fix of steam and smoke just been to unwell, may need to go small scale, or build a nice beam eng, who knows.

Please no offers what I ask is the price, No trade, I have a steel stand with ramps so that the engine will go upon, so you can work on the engine 2ft off the floor with power winch I will make a donate to this site if sold here we are a good steam family and are truthful and never sell wrong ever, thank you for your time.

PS, I have two oil Lamps also to for sale not in with the engine to scale, please ask at the time.

I just wish to thank Traction Talk for letting put this Ad here Thank you

you are welcome to email me