Traction-Talk  

Go Back   Traction-Talk > Advertisements > For-Sale Adverts
Register Donate Events Calendar Picture Albums

For-Sale Adverts Steam items and equipment For Sale.

#1  Post / In Thread 
Old 20th July 2013, 12:45 AM
Banned

Full Name: Tom Bowden
Default Brunel's Royal Albert Bridge Saltash - Revisited book.

I am rate the author and publisher of the above mentioned book and no doubt you will have read my article about the Bridge in the July 2013 issue of Vintage Spirit and the book review in the August 2013 issue of the same magazine.

The book was originally published in May 2009 to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the opening of the bridge by Prince Albert.

The book sold out very quickly and I have had a reprint done within the past month and I would like to offer the book to TT members at a discounted price.

Normal price is £5.99 plus £1.50 postage and packing and I am able to offer it to TT members at £5.99 post free so you will save £1.50.

Also, any societies who wish to purchase copies for sale on their sales stands may purchase it at a very generous Trade rate. With two exceptions I do not supply the retail book trade as I am fed up with having to wait three months for payment. The exceptions are my own marketplace on Amazon which by the time they take their fees makes a purchase from them a expensive option, and a independent bookseller who always pays for his books promptly.

The book is A5 format and is 72 pages with glossy covers and is printed on a good quality paper. The book is illustrated by around 40 black and white images and line drawings.

Payment can either be made by cheque or Paypal and orders may be placed by sending me a PM.

Regards,
Thomas Bowden.
  #2  Post / In Thread 
Old 21st July 2013, 05:44 PM
Banned

Full Name: Tom Bowden
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ttp2011 View Post
I am rate the author and publisher of the above mentioned book and no doubt you will have read my article about the Bridge in the July 2013 issue of Vintage Spirit and the book review in the August 2013 issue of the same magazine.

The book was originally published in May 2009 to commemorate the 150th anniversary of the opening of the bridge by Prince Albert.

The book sold out very quickly and I have had a reprint done within the past month and I would like to offer the book to TT members at a discounted price.

Normal price is £5.99 plus £1.50 postage and packing and I am able to offer it to TT members at £5.99 post free so you will save £1.50.

Also, any societies who wish to purchase copies for sale on their sales stands may purchase it at a very generous Trade rate. With two exceptions I do not supply the retail book trade as I am fed up with having to wait three months for payment. The exceptions are my own marketplace on Amazon which by the time they take their fees makes a purchase from them a expensive option, and a independent bookseller who always pays for his books promptly.

The book is A5 format and is 72 pages with glossy covers and is printed on a good quality paper. The book is illustrated by around 40 black and white images and line drawings.

Payment can either be made by cheque or Paypal and orders may be placed by sending me a PM.

Regards,
Thomas Bowden.
I would like to add that orders may be placed by emailing me at atmpublishing@gmx.com Books are sent the same or the following day by Royal Mail First Class post and they are sent in a Jiffy Bag. All copies are signed unless you request otherwise.

Thanks,
Tom.