Traction-Talk  

Go Back   Traction-Talk > Advertisements > For-Sale Adverts
Register Donate Events Calendar Picture Albums

For-Sale Adverts Steam items and equipment For Sale.

#1  Post / In Thread 
Old 10th June 2011, 05:11 PM
Engineer

Full Name: Paul Cook
Default Books for sale

First off hope David doesn't mind this being here - i understand if you delete it, but no harm in trying.

As most of you know, my old man (John Cook) passed away last year and he sold traction engine books under the banner of John Cook's Books. Most people seem to think we stopped trading when he passed away, but we didn't!

Soo this is just a quick reminder to everyone that www.johncooksbooks.co.uk is still in working order and is updated (even if it doesn't say it has been!), and there is still one of the, if not THE, largest selection of second hand and new steam books available to you at good prices and can be posted or delivered to various steam rallies up and down the country. We're also still interested in purchasing books/collections.

We will be at numerous rallies (on the NTET sales unit, as in the past) and will hopefully have them at Dorset (in the NTET marquee) this year, after a year off last year.

Please don't hesitate to get in touch if you are after anything, or have a look on the website.

Paul Cook

www.johncooksbooks.co.uk

01529 303160
  #2  Post / In Thread 
Old 10th June 2011, 05:41 PM
Admin / Mod

Full Name: David Collidge

Quote:
Originally Posted by David.Hall View Post
First off hope David doesn't mind this being here - i understand if you delete it, but no harm in trying.
Certainly no problem posting here. I bought a book at Belvoir from the Cook collection which I'd been trying to find for ages so they are definitely worth asking.