Traction-Talk  

Go Back   Traction-Talk > Steam Rallies > Steam Events
Register Donate Events Calendar Picture Albums

Steam Events Let others know about events in your area.

#11  Post / In Thread 
Old 24th May 2012, 08:21 PM
Engineer

Full Name: Dave Riley

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveSpeed View Post
Sorry David but you do need passes. Due to limited space we are not accepting entries on the gate this year.

Passes have been sent out this week for Commercials, light commercials, Steam, Awning displays, stall holders & classic caravans/campers. Other section leaders are also sending out their passes. So if you've sent a completed entry form before the closing date on 30 April 2012 with an sae for the return of your pass, you will be receiving it shortly.
Please can you pass this information on to anyone who may not read this forum.
We don't have a website but do have a page on Facebook with information & photos from last year. You can also send us a message.
Thank you
http://www.classicshowsuk.co.uk/cars...ate.asp?id=302

Can I suggest you update this, and make it clear, as it isn't at the moment, that you can not turn up on the day with a classic and get free entry, I have been told by quite a few people that is what they are doing, due to the site saying so. You might just have a lot of disappointed people. Not being rude to you in anyway shape or form, but trying to save you hassel and bad press. :-)

It may be too late now, being this weekend.

Cheers

Dave

P.S... What engines have you got booked in?
  #12  Post / In Thread 
Old 25th May 2012, 03:36 PM
Engineer

Full Name: Scott Lewis

hi, how many engines normally go to this? Fancy a trip out if the weather is nice :-)

www.s7eam.co.uk

Wallis 8064
Tasker 1592
  #13  Post / In Thread 
Old 25th May 2012, 07:36 PM
Engineer

Full Name: David Bloor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwelveSpeed View Post
Sorry David but you do need passes. Due to limited space we are not accepting entries on the gate this year.

Passes have been sent out this week for Commercials, light commercials, Steam, Awning displays, stall holders & classic caravans/campers. Other section leaders are also sending out their passes. So if you've sent a completed entry form before the closing date on 30 April 2012 with an sae for the return of your pass, you will be receiving it shortly.
Please can you pass this information on to anyone who may not read this forum.
We don't have a website but do have a page on Facebook with information & photos from last year. You can also send us a message.
Thank you
Sorry, It was a lighhearted comment. We don't need passes because we don't have anything to exhibit. I just take photographs. I wish you every success. Smallwood is an event we go to every year since we know we will meet up with Foden enthusiasts and sort out if the nuts, bolts and washers are of the right type. I will be taking many photo's and if you would like a CD of them all, just PM me. David