Traction-Talk  

Go Back   Traction-Talk > Advertisements > For-Sale Adverts
Register Donate Events Calendar Picture Albums Mark Forums Read

For-Sale Adverts Steam items and equipment For Sale.

#1  Post / In Thread 
Old 15th December 2007, 07:56 PM
Engineer

Full Name: paul stingmore
Default Ford Popular

OK folks, I am going to be taking my engine home soon which means I need to clear some room in the workshop.

I have a sit up and beg Ford Pop. Its totally stripped down but the body and doors have no rust. The rest of the panels are there and very repairable but will need some work. Engine has been rebuilt with ground crank and re white metalled bearings. The seats are there and good condition as is the glass. The down side is that its totally stripped down and the front suspension got stolen at the place where it was last stored! I've never had a V5 for it either although I know the original registration.

I hate to say it but would make a great hot rod project. If someone wants to rod it they can have for free and I will keep then engine. If someone wants to rebuild it then they too can have it free but make me a token bid for the engine given that I spent £300 quid rebuilding it by the time crank was ground and replaced bearings, pistons and rings.

PM me if you want to know more - the car is located in Kent. I don't really want to sell as have had the car dry stored since I was 14 but if the Fowler is ever going to get done, I need the room! I wont part with it if I think it is going to be broke however!

P