Traction-Talk  

Go Back   Traction-Talk > Advertisements > For-Sale Adverts
Register Donate Events Calendar Picture Albums

For-Sale Adverts Steam items and equipment For Sale.

#1  Post / In Thread 
Old 5th November 2012, 02:00 PM
Engineer

Full Name: Tom Allen
Default Nissan Terrano, X reg, 2.7TD

With the stark realization that my baby is due this week I have come round to see that maybe a Nissan Terrano doing 30mpg with a 70mile commute is not the best thing and the money could be better spent elsewhere. We have just sold the wifes freelander so its hard for me to do this going from 2 4x4s to none but needs must. I love this truck and it has been a fantastic tool which has never let me down I have done over 15,000 miles in it since i got it so i will be sorry to see it go....anyway enough of my life story.

X reg, 82000 miles, Tax till 30/06/2013, MOT till dec 2012 but will re MOT for buyer,

4 brand new general grabber tyres, all new brake pads and shoes, new exhaust downpipe, FSH until i bought it but have serviced every 5000 miles since.

I wont bore you with how great these are off road or the taxi engine etc, long and short of it this has been a great reliable vehicle which hasnt had a hard life. I put a tow bar on when i got it in March and have probably towed my mates ifor trailer 6 times with it since so it really has not been abused. There is no rot on the chassis and underneath looks very tidy.

Not so good points-

-Rear bumper has a crack and been bodged back together however does not look terrible- i was gonna replace bumper but could never be bothered.
- Near side rear door has a dent caused by a wheelie bin. (both theses done by previous owner)
- Cant turn heat down on heater which has never bothered me as just turn it off and now its winter you dont want to turn it down.
- Rear door leaks a bit round bottom edge and because of this i had to throw away the boot carpet as got wet and smelly. All i do now is put a towel near the leaky spot and ring it our every week or so.

All the above really are just little niggly jobs which i always intended to do but never got round to.

Asking £2200.00, this includes new 12 month mot. Location Potton Bedfordshire. Viewing can be seen anywhere between Potton and Hoddesdon Herts (where i work) delivery possible at the norfolk flush.

The pictures below are from when i bought it in March only difference now is its a lot dirtier. I will clean it before it goes but still in regular use with dogs, coal bags etc so no point doing it before. If you want to save a few quid i will sell it for £2000.00 if you MOT and clean it yourself.

I am looking something like a ford mondeo estate or c-max but must be diesel, have under 100,000 miles and not french.

#2  Post / In Thread 
Old 6th November 2012, 05:03 PM
Engineer

Full Name: Tom Allen

now sold