View Single Post
  #14  Post / In Thread 
Old 21st May 2013, 06:41 PM
Engineer

Full Name: robert holt
Default plaques

Quote:
Originally Posted by WT5506 View Post
Bob I would like to know about the negative comments about the parade. When the McAlpines stage an event you know it will be different from others, which is why I suggested that formation, it was dissapointing we could not get music for it as the opening tune would have been the Dambusters. This was to be a common sense rally, when going round with Sir William on sunday afternoon giving plaques out to enginemen the comments coming back from them proved that it had been.
Hi martin thanks for sorting out the engines,i agree with other comments that this was the best show yet so a big thanks to you and all the other helpers, you must have missed me out when both you and sir William went round as Avis didn't get one and i didn't know they one was available or else i would have hounded you out any chance of one because as you know Avis was at one time owned by sir William and she returned especially for him and lady Judith i have tried to send a pm to you but could not thanks again ....Robert & Avis