View Single Post
  #9  Post / In Thread 
Old 5th July 2016, 10:25 AM
Engineer

Full Name: Michael PARTRIDGE

Sorry if I ruffle some feathers here!!! I was just wondering why when there are so many miniatures at most shows that they tend to get ignored by the photographers. Rob, your photographs are superb and I enjoy looking at them, and as I have built and run three miniatures my interests are with those and it would be nice to see a few miniatures along with the full size.

As to doing my own as one person suggested this would be impossible as I am usually at another rally, in steam and running so no time to mess about with cameras and so would like to view rallies I am unable to attend. Also, I was born three generations too early and my command of anything digital is poor In fact a bit hit and miss, I still have a little trouble downloading for myself and sending to friends, and I am as yet unable to download onto this site the photos and videos I take at the rallies I attend.. Have managed to crack the Personal Gallery on here though.

As Andrew says, Rob, you should be applauded for your pursuance of photos round the world and I do admire you for this and I do view you photos with interest and my comment was in no way a criticism of your abilities. So please in the future when out and about with your camera, just throw a couple of miniatures into your portfolio to keep us miniature owners happy. So I look forward in anticipation to your next rally offering. All the best with your photography and keep em, coming. Thanks . Ps there are a few photos I have taken on my Gallery on TT.

Mick