View Single Post
  #6  Post / In Thread 
Old 23rd November 2018, 09:11 AM
Apprentice

Full Name: Adrian White

Whilst I take your point Rob, the 'annoying ones' are when you see a RR on TT that was say 30-75 miles away which would make a nice morning & afternoon trip out. These are the ones that slip under the radar and fall foul of the 'local info' ones. A simple heads up would be nice and make all the difference. Two examples posted this week, one in Herefordshire (posted - cheers) and the gathering at the Agm @ Diss (not pre posted - pity- may have got a new member or two).
As for road safety I tend to go in the reverse direction of the RR route and then double back on an adjoining route. I would hope all fellow enthusiast / photters by the roadside act in a responsible way on the road and treat the locals with respect. Most acts of road madness I see are by the boy/girl racers in hot hatches or BMW/Merc/Audi's in a hurry to the pub/golf course/shops which cause most problems or are mucking about on their phone not paying attention.

Any way thanks to those who do post and I respect those who prefer not to. Happy steaming all.

cheers Ade