View Single Post
  #16  Post / In Thread 
Old 28th December 2008, 05:50 PM
Engineer

Full Name: Dave Riley

Quote:
Originally Posted by StuartJGray View Post
Dave, give the guy some respect, his name is Michael List-Brain. He has a large collection and museum, most engines are pretty interesting and it's good of him to open up his premises for those who want a nose around. Some of you guys may not like the guy as you may not like me or anyone else, but he's been responsible for bringing many engines and some very rare ones at that back to this country, helped increase the value of most engines in this country and in my dealings with him been entirely honourable in his dealings. At least call him Michael or Mr. It keeps things civil and polite.

SG

I don't know the chap, and sorry I asked the question, I won't bother in future!

Everyone around me are known by there last names, Garner, Huntbach, Tomo etc, I have respect for most. In future if you have a problem please pm me and mention it to me, I will gladly change it, no need to write a patronising message like this.

Hope I am not offending you but I am offended by you! Just a little thought for others feelings as you say about my post.

Dave

Last edited by buzzy bee; 28th December 2008 at 05:58 PM..