View Single Post
  #13  Post / In Thread 
Old 17th October 2009, 08:57 PM
Engineer

Full Name: Roy Lambeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Firebar View Post
I just like them all, and am quite happy playing with other peoples toys while my own are in dock as it were.

It was good to get Mrs BF and the little firebars involved. Sarah and myself have done a lot of road miles over the years (pre children) and she never seems to get a look in at the rallys anymore, because we are always well crewed up.

A very pleasant weekend.

Perhaps she will get her hands dirty next year roading a little black Fowler about!
True, very true.
I was happy both at GDSF & Joe Nemeth's looking after a 3 inch freelance while its owner went off with his camera, while my own 2 inch is locked up some 200 miles away.

BC was a very pleasant weekend, just as you and your colleagues made this years GDSF much more enjoyable than or first visit last year.

Mrs Lampwortroy likes to get her hands dirty too. Just show her ANY engine and give her a rag and gets cracking - then demands a ride or a steer as compensation!!!!!!!!!!!!