View Single Post
  #1  Post / In Thread 
Old 27th August 2015, 01:42 PM
Engineer

Full Name: Chris Hazel
Default Charles Burrell Museum closing do.

Hello Minatures owners,

I have received the email copied below from one of the volunteers at the Charles Burrell Museum (Janet). I took my engine to the opening do at Easter and was the only one miniature there! Which was a bit sad compared to the gatherings we used to have there. So Janet has asked me to put a post on TT to try and drum up some more visitors for the closing do on the 31st of October. If you would like to come please PM me and I will pass on Janet’s Email address.

Cheers Chris Hazel.

I was wondering if you or any of your members might like to attend the Charles Burrell closing event which is on Saturday, 31/10/15. We plan to be open 10 till 3. Unfortunately the shops are open that day so we won't have full use of car park but we plan to section some off and have the engines outside. We plan to be there nice and early to enable sectioning off an area and steaming engines ready. We are trying to plan ahead and make the closing day go well (not that we want to come to end of season). Let us know if anyone wants to attend. See you soon.

Cheers

Janet