View Single Post
  #17  Post / In Thread 
Old 21st August 2015, 11:01 AM
Engineer

Full Name: Adrian Menear

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3816 View Post
Depends what you call a "great time" Chris !!
Steve, thats a good question

For some, like this event, we are trying to put on a nice relaxed enjoyable event where exhibitors can pretty much do as they like

It's now one where you don't have to see the minority going out with loads of bags of coal while you go home with none, that in itself has improved things immensely. Likewise you won't go short of coal if you should happen to enjoy using your engine towing trailers etc

We also have the water situation well sorted, unlike some

Admittedly I don't have the funds to cover all expenses as some would like. You just wouldn't believe what some people expect these days, e.g. like paying for their days off work, all transport costs etc, the list goes on

I know some of my exhibitors this year subsidised their transport for which I am grateful. From the feedback I have received they are glad they came

I guess if anyone want's to make a profit from an event, this wouldn't be the best one to go to

I'm also very grateful for all the positive comments about the event posted above, I think it speaks for itself and It shows we are heading in the right direction for the majority

A very big thank you to everyone who came along and supported us